Thursday, January 28, 2010

My New Bowling Ball


Scott had told me at Christmas that he would chip in on getting me a bowling ball as my gift from him and yesterday was finally the day. We left for the bowling alley early and headed into the Pro Shop and looked over the selection. I'm not someone who is too particular with how my ball looks; I just want one that's not too expensive and not horribly ugly. It would have been cool to find one that matched my bowling shoes because my shoes are adorable, but they didn't have any balls the same color. So I picked out the turquoise & black swirled one. My other options at this price range (with my required weight & currently in stock) were midnight blue and black swirled, or pastel pink & purple swirled. I think I made the right choice. Next week I'm buying a bowling bag. Woot! Now I finally fit in with the rest of the league.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Love the shoes - they are super cute!! In the words of Al Bundy "Striiiiiiike!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. How bad is it I want those shoes just to wear... wherever? Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete