Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I Had To Try It Out


Okay, this won't be the norm but I had to take a picture with my new Droid just to see how the 5mp camera with flash performs. After all, my Nikon d40 is only a 6mp so the fact that my phone has a 5mp means the pictures can't be that bad. And really it's not too shabby. Honestly I probably could have gotten a much better shot but I was at the bowling alley because Wednesdays are league night and I was worried about attracting too much attention or maybe distracting someone by flashing a camera. So I only took the one. Between the perfectly fried chicken strips and french fries (and the world's best ranch dressing), the pitcher of beer and the powerball tickets you can see this is how a bowling alley table should look.

But seriously, I won't make a habit of taking cell phone pics. One of the reasons behind this project is to help me learn how to better use my dslr. This isn't really helping that. Not saying you won't see a few on here from time to time, but they will be rare.

2 comments:

  1. I think it takes pretty good pics and that food looks SO good!! I need to hang at the bowling alley more often :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For realz, we should all go bowling sometime.

    ReplyDelete