Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Can Has DROID??????


Look at it. It's beautiful. And it's mine. Bwahahahaha. Finally.

Okay, you may wonder why I'm so excited over a silly little smartphone when smartphones in general have been the norm for a couple of years now. But what you don't know is that I've never owned one before. This here's my first cell phone that is not a simple little flip phone. Well... that's not exactly true. The first cell phone I ever owned was one of those old ones that was like 10 inches tall and 5 inches thick. A real dinosaur. Lol. I'm actually almost embarassed that I ever owned one. But I did. And I was certainly one of the first people I know who had a cell phone when they first came out. But man, did I ever fall behind on the cell phone scene. Not necessarily because I didn't want anything better, but because between what I could afford at the time and the fact that you have to wait two years to upgrade (unless you pay full price for a phone and I certainly had more important things to throw my money at) the timing just hadn't been right. But now I have made it to the world of 3G. I'm so excited.

2 comments: