Saturday, January 2, 2010

Lady Bears In Da House


I love sports... especially seeing a game live. My mom and I both developed a love for the MSU Lady Bears during the Melody Howard era. And they became even more precious to us during the Jackie Stiles legacy. However we don't get to go to too many games. Mom lives 1 1/2 hours away and doesn't make it into Springfield very often and even though I live here I don't really have anyone else who's interested in going to games with me. This year I got us tickets for Christmas. This shot was taken right after the team introductions. I am aware it's not a good picture. The low light made it grainy. Then I cropped it so I could cut out the heads of the people who were standing in front of me and it got even grainier. My indoor action shots definitely need to be improved so I am hoping to work on that. If anyone has any advice for me, I'd love to hear it. I shoot with a Nikon d40.

No comments:

Post a Comment