Monday, January 25, 2010

Matilda The Wicked


I love Halloween. LOVE. IT. Like, it's so totally my favorite holiday. I really have to exercise great control to keep from buying a crap-ton of decorations every year. I try to limit myself to only 5 or 6 items per year. Unless there's a huge sale, or something that I simply can't live without, or I just got paid, or it's the creepiest thing ever, or... you get the idea. So last fall when I spotted Matilda in a booth at the War Eagle arts & crafts fair, I knew instantly that she was coming home with me. And for only $20. Amazing. She now sits atop my desk and oversees all my projects. Yes, my desk is decorated like this year round. No, those are not the only Halloween decorations I have. Yes, I love Halloween more than Christmas. No, I am not a devil worshipper.

No comments:

Post a Comment