Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ahoy Matey!


Okay, I have a confession to make. This photo a day blog is not going as I intended. I'm hoping it's the cold weather and gray days we have been having that are to blame, but this thing has gotten rather boring. I wanted to do this project as a way of practicing my photography and looking back through the first month I only see 2 or 3 pictures that could be considered photography. The rest are just snapshots of my life. I have actually had a blog for about 3 1/2 years so I guess I'm just letting the blogger side of me win out and I have turned this "photo a day" blog into a "day in my life" blog. Sorry about that.

In an effort to remedy this issue I tried to get some sort of outdoorsy, interesting photo for today. So going home from work, I took a side street that I had never taken before and BOOM! I immediately found an abandoned boat surrounded by houses just 1 block west of Republic Road.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I think it's still cool to have "day in my life" photos. It will be so neat to look back on all of them at the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete