Monday, January 4, 2010

In Love


It's official. I have fallen back in love with books. They were always my childhood obsession but as an adult I started seeing less and less of them. Books just weren't satisfying me as much as they used to. I had started spending time with computers and believed the instant gratification provided by the internet was the only thing I ever needed. But I was wrong. 6 days ago I finally went and got a library card for Greene County. AFTER LIVING HERE FOR 4 YEARS. Now that doesn't mean I didn't read for 4 years. I own a lot of books that I re-read and I buy books more than I should. But I wasn't reading at near the volume I used to. But 2010 is gonna change all that. I've already read my first 3 and stopped in today to pick up 4 more. I love the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment