Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I Love Office Supplies And Homework

Day two at my new job and we have been given binders and tabbed dividers to help organize our training documentation. I am so excited I'm practically squealing with delight. I happen to be a total dork and I LOVE office / school supplies. It's a real struggle for me not to constantly buy notebooks and pens and binders and rulers and glue and... well you get the picture. Of course I also love homework and studying and learning new things. So this 8 week training program is right up my alley.

Side note - today is my cousin Sabrina's b-day. Love you Brina!

2 comments:

  1. i'm the same kind of notebook dork! LOVE office supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an office supply addict as well. Perhaps we should start a support group.

    ReplyDelete