Friday, July 16, 2010

Back To St. Louie

Well, here I am again in St. Louis. I was just here last month, but I'm glad to be back. I love visiting here. Such a cool city. This time I brought along my cousin Krystle because her, James, Travis and I all have tickets to see Lady GaGa tomorrow night. SO FREAKING EXCITED! To entertain us tonight, James and Travis took us to play in Forest Park, downtown to the arch and then we crossed over into Illinois to eat at Lotawata Creek. Good food, but way too much. Lol. Here's a few pics I took today.

1. Looking off James' back porch (taken with Droid using the camera app Vignette, which I highly recommend)
2. Random statue in Forest Park (taken with Droid again)
3. Driving by Bush Stadium while the Cards play the Dodgers
4. The arch at night when they don't have the freaking lights on it for some reason.
5. James & Krystle at base of arch





No comments:

Post a Comment