Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Chang Sha - The Best Deal Around

Tonight I was home alone and didn't feel like cooking just for myself. As hot as it is outside, standing over the stove is not my favorite thing. But chinese food IS one of my favorite things, so I got the brilliant idea of going through the drive thru at Chang Sha just down the road from my house. For $5.25 and less than a 5 minute wait, I got this huge serving of chicken fried rice, an egg roll & a crab rangoon. I love this place. They will also deliver food; Scott and I order from them quite a bit. This meal was awesome. I ate all I wanted (which was less than half) and had enough to put in the fridge for two different lunches this week. I recommend anyone close give this place a try. If you dine in, they have an amazing buffet. Sometimes they even have frog legs on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment