Saturday, July 24, 2010

Girl's Night Out

What's better than dinner and a movie? Dinner and a movie with your mom, your sister-in-law and your niece. The four of us decided to have a girls night while the men were all gone to the tractor pulls. So we loaded up and headed down to Mimi's Cafe in Rogers at Pinnacle Hills where we had a good time and an okay meal served by a crappy waiter. Then we headed over to the Malco 12 and watched Grownups, which was absolutely hilarious. We ate a huge tub of popcorn and enjoyed each others company all night.

Earlier today, I went with mom and dad on one of our epic afternoon drives. I grew up going on drives and love them so much. Since my parents are the only weirdos I know who do this sort of thing, I always make them take me when I'm around. We started out going down just to the east of Fayetteville, Arkansas because there is a lawn mower repair shop out that direction that dad needed a part from. And from there we just started driving. For more details and pictures, check my other blog: Rosey's Ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment