Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Christmas In July?

Driving home from work today I spotted a Santa sleigh parked in a driveway and it tripped me out so much, I had to turn around and get a pic of it. It just cracked me up. I wonder if he's repairing it? Or maybe it stays in the garage but he's moved it outside to clean out the garage? Or does it simply sit out in front of his house all year long waiting for Christmas? I'm dying to know the answer here. But even though I enjoyed stumbling across this funny sight, do you know what my favorite part of this whole thing is? I'M DRIVING HOME FROM WORK TODAY. Woot!

Today was my first day on the job with Expedia.com and it was such a great day. Several of my friends and former co-workers got hired here too so there were no first-day jitters at all. I already knew people so I didn't have to worry about who I was gonna follow to break or eat lunch with. Also we are starting a new office here in town, so all of us are new at the same time. I don't have to worry if I'm catching on quick enough because no one knows what they're doing anyway. It's so amazing to start a new job and have no nervousness at all. I am so excited for the opportunity I have been given here.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a great day! congrats on the new job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sled is out all year! I drive by it every time I go to the track to run. Well, the track that I used to use to run, you know, until my car got jacked. :-)

    ReplyDelete