Saturday, July 17, 2010

GaGa!!

Need I say more? No.

These pictures suck and I am so upset about it. See, I'm a person who normally plays by the rules. So when the concert tickets said "no cameras or recording devices allowed" I took that to mean that I shouldn't bring my camera. So I didn't. Even though I had brought my little point & shoot just for this purpose. I left it at James' house like a good little law-abiding girl. Then we get to the concert and there are cameras everywhere. Of course. And they let them all carry them in. Of course. And while she was on stage, Lady GaGa encouraged everyone to take pictures. Of course. I only had the droid. Which takes great pictures when you're standing in front of something in the daylight. But concert photos? Not so much.

Here's what I got.

1. Ticket
2. Me, James & Krystle in front of the bus
3. Crazy, dressed up fans
4. Tiny Lady GaGa dot on stage, face on big screen. *The camera is making this look smaller than it was, we could totally see better than this.




No comments:

Post a Comment