Monday, October 4, 2010

This week, I start working 3rd shift. My world is all screwed up. I will probably be taking pretty generic pictures for a few days until I get oriented in my new life style and can remember what the hell day it is.

Todays picture was easy. These are the blackout curtains I bought because I wouldn't be able to sleep during the day otherwise. I'm not saying I have to have complete darkness to sleep, I'm saying that the white curtains I normally have up keep my bedroom as bright as the surface of the sun... and that's a bit too bright. It's a crappy picture, but that's a good thing. It's because the curtains are doing their job and it was so dark in my room the camera had trouble focusing.

1 comment:

  1. i don't know if you've ever worked 3rd shift before but for me, getting used to the hours wasn't hard. it was going BACK to being normal that's hard! hopefully, it's easier for you! good luck!

    ReplyDelete