Saturday, October 2, 2010

Shepherd of the Hills

Tonight I had a rare kids free, girls night out (kids free being the rare part) with Wendy, Sabrina, Cindy & Jessica thanks to Wendy, who had discount coupons for the Shepherd Of The Hills show in Branson. I had seen the outdoor play twice before (last time was the night the twins were born, over 14 years ago) but none of the rest of them had ever seen it. Before you get on the tram that takes you down to the seats, they hand you some weapons and bags of money and snap a picture of you. Now this type of stuff happens all the time in tourist trap places such as this and normally I glance at the picture they are trying to sell me and move on. But I gotta tell you... this time the picture was totally worth it. In fact, all 5 of us bought our own copy. I'm sure the others bought it for some sort of silly sentimental reminder of our night together and how much fun we had. But I bought it simply because the face Wendy is making (far right) is priceless. What a great night.

** FYI - Even though I am a nerd and work in the IT industry, I do not own a scanner. The picture above is a picture of the picture, which never really turns out right. So it does look a bit crappy. I assure you, the original is worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment