Monday, October 18, 2010

I Got Some Drugs


Today I did something very rare for me... I went to the doctor. It's not that I hate doctors, it's just that it seems like a waste of time and money when I can just force myself to toughen up and push through. But on occasion, I just get too sick and too worn down. I have just not felt good for a while now, so I decided to suck it up and head into my local Walmart Clinic (those are so handy). Turns out I have a-typical sinusitis and an upper respiratory infection. And to top off all of that bad news, there's even worse news. Unfortunately my cousin Holly lost her battle with cancer this morning. I will never forget her laugh and her love for life. Today sucks.

1 comment:

  1. so sorry to hear that. if she was your cousin, she couldn't have been very old. :(

    ReplyDelete