Friday, October 1, 2010

Good Eatin

I love to try new restaurants every chance I get. Especially if they have a claim to fame or are known for having the best of something. So when I read about the new Smith's Restaurant in town and how they are well loved in Collins and Boliver for their amazing pork tenderloins, I had to have one.

So I invited Charlie & Rachael, Kim & Ben, Jamie, and Scott & Izzy out tonight to stuff ourselves with some home-style cooking. I got the pork tenderloin (since that is what I had been thinking about for days) and I chose fried potatoes and sweet corn as my sides. They were both perfect, though I did end up regretting that I didn't get mashed potatoes with gravy simply because the gravy would have been awesome with the tenderloin.

In addition to huge plates of amazing food, the place has great appetizer options (nice big portions) to start with and a good selection of mouth watering pies for dessert. I highly recommend everyone eat here. Smith's Restaurant in Springfield

1 comment: