Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Desk Deco

Well I have finally gotten my desk decorated at work. My original idea was to cover the walls with fabric before decorating to cover up the dull gray. But I'm lazy and a procrastinator, so of course I ended up skipping that step. Besides, I actually managed to cover the walls so well that I don't even notice the gray. In fact, the minute I come around the corner and prepare to sit down, the space now feels so personal and strangely a little more private. Like it's my own little corner of the world. Of course, the fact that no one else in the office has bothered decorating at all helps that illusion. I walk through rows of boring and then see mine and it makes me happy. I have also included some Halloween garland and Halloween lights across the top of my cube because it's that time of year of course. But strangely enough, I'm thinking of keeping them up there. I mean, it's my fave holiday and since it all went up at the same time I think I would really notice something missing if I take it down. So, I may just have a Halloween desk all year. We'll have to see.

1 comment: