Friday, October 22, 2010

Nerd Alert!

A few weeks ago, I ordered a Blizzcon virtual ticket (look up Blizzcon here) and invited some of my friends over for a LAN party (look up LAN party here) this weekend so they could watch the convention with me. The virtual ticket meant that I could access a website where they streamed live footage from the convention. At my house, Scott has a laptop that is permanently connected to the big screen tv so that we can watch illegally downloaded movies just because it's cool. So I just played the convention on that pc and we sat down and watched it like normal TV. Well actually, we spent a lot of time actually logged into the game and listening to the TV. I had hoped for a better turnout, but several people were unable to make it. So Tschetter, Kim, Ben and I carried on without them. This is day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment