Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Generic Picture # 1

Still adjusting. I'm not having any issues with sleep; I stay awake all night at work and have no trouble sleeping during the day. I'm just all screwed up about what day it is. When my friends from day shift come in this morning, I said something like "blah, blah, blah today?" and I was referring to Monday because that's when I got to work and hadn't been to bed yet so it's still Monday to me. But friend was confused because what I was talking about happened yesterday in her world. Then there's the fact that Charlie and I both work 3rd shift and after a full night of work, as we're leaving the building, we say "see you tonight".

I've worked 3rd shift before, I know how to do it. It just takes a few days for me to get my bearings about me. Especially now that I'm 40. :P

1 comment: