Sunday, November 28, 2010

Weekend Is Over

After several tiring days of being off work, it's time for me to start heading back towards the grind. I don't have to be at work until midnight tonight, so I left Chuck's house in plenty of time to stop by Cassville and have Sunday dinner with everyone. But between Seligman and Cassville, I took a few minutes to circle through Roaring River and see what I could see. You know, I love this place. I wish more people knew about it and could see it. Even though I've been to Roaring River almost as many times as I've changed my socks (that may be a bit of an over-estimation, but not by much), I never get tired of it. I still drive down there every chance I get. This picture didn't turn out very good because it was so overcast today, but this is one of my favorite trees. There are a couple of more like this in the park. But this one's my favorite because it overlooks the man-made waterfalls that feed water into the river from the spring.

Public Service Announcement... these trees (and so many other things in Roaring River, such as the cave where the spring originates) make an excellent choice for Senior pictures. Or engagement pictures. Or any picture at all. If you like nature and beauty, you should definitely check out Roaring River. Oh... and trout fishing too. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment