Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Day Of Achievements

The new World of Warcraft expansion is coming December 7th and to prepare for all the new stuff, Blizzard is releasing several patches between now and then. Rumor has it that The Shattering (the world as we've known it for the past 6 years is changing to introduce new technology and techniques into the places that haven't changed since 2004 - via a giant dragon named Deathwing breaking out of his prison and destroying many lands and cities) will take place during maintenance this next Tuesday so most players are scrambling to finish up stuff they've been working on before everything changes. I have gotten quite a few things accomplished but it's because I played all day yesterday, all day today and I will continue tomorrow. I can't wait to see how the world is gonna look after the shattering, but I do wish I had a few more weeks before it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment