Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This Is Not A Tattoo

This is a crappy, crooked drawing I drew on my own wrist. But I drew it because I'm pretty sure I want to make this my newest tattoo. It's taken me 30 years longer than it should have, but I am at the point in my life where I realize I'm in control of how I live. Life is what you make it. That's my new mantra. I think it'd be really cool to have it on my wrist. Although I'd make it a little bit smaller than this is. It's just really hard to draw on your own arm with a ball point pen and make it look good.

Also, before it becomes a permanent part of my body... I have it written as "Life is what you make it" but some people say "Life is what you make of it". Which one sounds better? I think I like it without the "of".

1 comment:

  1. i like it! i have a thing for wrist tattoos! and i like both ways it's phrased. :)

    ReplyDelete