Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ready To Move

Since starting my new job at the beginning of July, all 22 of us have been crammed into a conference room because the current building is out of space. They had already acquired a new building before I was even hired, it just hasn't yet been ready for anyone to move into. But that is all about to change. On Monday, Aug 30, we get to move into our new building. Each of us will have our own little cubicle and there will be room for us to actually set stuff out on our desks. Plus, we'll have our own chairs that no one else will take, instead of coming in every day and wondering who will have chairs and who won't. This is the space that Charlie and I currently share. It sucks. I can't wait to move.

[sidenote]: my pc is the one on the right and as you can see i don't even have enough room for my mouse to sit beside my keyboard. It has to be in front of the keyboard. SO. NOT. COOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment