Thursday, August 26, 2010

Brooklyn Or Bust

If you can't tell by the picture, it's bowling league time once again. This year we just have a 4 person team of me, Scott, Larry and Lisa and we bowl on Thursday nights instead of Wednesday. I was so excited to be back at the bowling alley. There's something about the atmosphere that's just so fun. And the food is good too. Our team name this year is Brooklyn Or Bust because Scott and Larry both hit the pocket on the Brooklyn side more often than not. I think we're gonna have fun with it and order bowling shirts too. My score wasn't very good tonight, but I bowled cold and hadn't bowled since league ended last year so I was just happy I didn't fall. Expect more pictures from the bowling alley since that is what I'll be doing every Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment