Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Photo Deletion Fail

Whenever me and my awesome friend Jordi get together, we seem to always eat at Red Lobster and then have some Andy's Frozen Custard. It's a great tradition, so last night we decided to uphold it. Why fix what ain't broken? As usual, hanging with Jordi was uber fun and so relaxing and the food at the Lobster was really good. I ordered the Admiral's Feast and when my plate came out, the two pieces of fish were laying on top of each other in such a way that they formed a heart shape. Like, a perfect heart. Even the waitress commented on it. So of course I had to take a picture of it for da blog, right? I whipped out my trusty Droid and captured that heart on film. Err. Not film, but you know what I mean.

As most of you have figured out, even though the date is always right for the picture, I don't post every day. I backdate posts. Today (Aug. 12) I sat down to write up this post for yesterday and I was slightly distracted with my surroundings. I picked up my cell phone to send the pic of my Red Lobster plate to my pc and I suddenly couldn't remember why I picked up my phone. I thought about it a minute, I got distracted and put the phone down. I picked it back up and vaguely thought "something about pictures". So I went to the gallery and was struck with the thought "there's a lot of pics in here I need to delete". So I deleted all the pictures. THEN I remembered that included last nights pic. Serious senior moment right there. I have no other pictures from yesterday. I totally screwed up.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer!! At least I got to witness the heart fish in person :-)

    ReplyDelete