Monday, August 30, 2010

Cube With A View

The company I work for moved into our new building today. I totally lucked out and got a cube by the window. This is my view if I just slightly turn my head to the right while facing my computer. Sorry the pic is a bit blurry. I just pulled my point & shoot camera out of my purse and snapped a few quick shots. There will probably be plenty more pictures of this sort in the future because it's so cool and will take a while for the awesomeness of it to wear off. But right now there's a lot of management walking around checking out the new facilities so I don't have the time to stop and take really good pictures. I would hate for them to think I'm too obsessed with the window and decide to move me. Even though it's true.

2 comments:

  1. You know, 5 days later, it's still awesome! In fact, I'm pretty sure it's always gonna be awesome. And next month I will start my normal shift which will be overnight, so I'll get to see all the pretty runway and airplane lights.

    ReplyDelete