Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Job Search


Today I had an interview with Expedia. Even though I had submitted a resume to them online, the email reminder about the interview instructed me to bring a copy of my resume to the interview with me. Which is a problem because I don't have a printer. So I called Kim... who doesn't have a printer either. And of course I had procrastinated so I was running out of time. Kim also needed her resume printed and she had emailed it to her stepdad who was printing it out and bringing it into town for her. So she called him real quick and asked if I could email him mine to be printed too. He graciously said yes and I got my resume about 20 minutes before my interview. And then they never looked at it... said they had their own copy. /facepalm

No comments:

Post a Comment