Monday, June 7, 2010

Taking Care Of My Baby


Today I went to Schumaker Tire in Golden with Dad, Charlie & Jessica to get some new kicks for my car. The back tires had some weird warped areas on the inside edge of the tire and it was causing some major road noise while driving fast. So I moved the fairly new tires off the front to the back and put some brand spanking new tires on the front. Now I can speed in silence again.

Side Note: I love to take photos of the sky. Clouds fascinate me. As you can see in the picture above, there is nothing unusual in the sky behind my car. There was nothing unusual in the sky at Seligman and nothing unusual in the sky at Golden. But apparently, the REST OF THE ENTIRE OZARKS got to witness a new type of cloud which made the sky look like it was boiling. Apparently it was an extremely rare event that we may never see again in these parts. AND I DIDN'T SEE IT. If I had been at home in Republic, I would have. But no, I chose to put tires on my car today and missed the amazing clouds everyone else got to see. Here's a link to a story and some pics of the clouds. Story About Rare Clouds

No comments:

Post a Comment