Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hooray, I'm Helping

Tonight I did my first weekly raid in MONTHS. And it was awesome. I love playing World of Warcraft so much but I have such a weird relationship with the game. Currently I'm in the "play every free moment of the day" mode. And that could last for months and months... or it could all be over tomorrow. Hard to say when my brain is going to find something shiny and get distracted. That's why I hadn't raided since last year. Because I felt guilty having "raider" status in my guild and then only running 1 or 2 raids a month. And then not even play the game for weeks at a time depending on my current distraction.

But now that I am in game mode again, I couldn't stand not being a raider and grouping up with my guildies to go in and kick some elite ass. So I've reinstated my raider status (thanks Alas) and participated in the weekly raid. And I'm so happy I did.

For the record, I know this post might as well be written in German for some of you because you don't understand what the hell I'm talking about... but it's okay. Other people will get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment