Thursday, June 24, 2010

Once Again I Have Pissed Off The Cat

I'm sitting at the table working on my laptop and 2 feet away from me Takara has been pawing at the curtain on the patio doors for like 30 minutes because a bug is crawling up the window outside and she can see it's shadow. Eventually this distracts me. But do I yell at the cat? No. In fact, I decide to be nice and I take the time to chase down and retrieve the bug myself so I can present it to her and it can be hers. But is she happy with this? No. Apparently when my big meat claws trapped the bug I injured it to the point where it was barely moving. This did not meet kitty's approval. After she stared me down to make me aware of her discontent, she completely snubbed the bug and simply walked away. How ungrateful.

* Note the cute little black bug in the picture which has betrayed me by not moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment