Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Carrie Underwood Is Not In This Picture

I don't have a decent point & shoot camera right now so tonight I went to a concert armed with only my Droid. And while it takes better pics than most cell phones, it still sucks in concerts. I did snap one pic just to see how it was gonna look, but there was no point in taking any more. That's why Carrie is not in this picture. These guys are the Sons of Sylvia and they were the first opening band for the Carrie Underwood concert tonight. I absolutely loved them and have already bought their cd. After these guys was Craig Morgan who was also great and very entertaining. "International Harvester" is my favorite song of his, we were all jamming to it. And then came Carrie. She is an amazing performer and her voice is so huge and flawless. There were so many effects on stage and different props and backgrounds. At one point a tree branch with a huge rope swing was lowered and she sang a song while swinging. But my favorite would have to be the real Chevy truck that she rode out over the crowd as it was suspended from a track on the ceiling. Such a great night with the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment