Friday, March 26, 2010

Wow, That's Weird


So it's my first day of permanent vacation and I'm sitting in the recliner thinking I should work on bonding with the cat. After all, we're going to be spending a lot of time together now. So I gathered up some of her toys and tossed them down the hall. She loves to chase them and bat them around in the hallway. I threw these three toys, one at a time, from my recliner and bounced them off the hallway wall. Takara did run down to the end of the hall after I threw the first one, but then just stood there and stared as I threw the other two. She was sort of intrigued but not quite interested, so she didn't chase or touch any of them in any way. As you can see, I somehow randomly threw them so that they lined up in a perfect line equal distances apart. I don't think the cat noticed that, but I thought it was pretty freaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment