Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Can You Tell I'm Unemployed?


Yes, it's another picture of the cat. That's who I spend my days with now. Lol. I had to snap this picture because Takara (like most cats, I'm sure) always manages to be in places you don't want her to be. I have to keep my bedroom door closed at all times because if she gets in there she immediately climbs my desk, crosses over to my tv and carries some of my little knick knacks into the living room. I also now have to keep my bathroom door closed constantly because she started sleeping on top of my towels. And who wants to get out of a shower and dry off with a towel that has cat hair all over it? The other day I was walking on the treadmill and noticed cat hair in the cup holders. I thought to myself "surely Takara isn't climbing up here". And then like an hour later as I walked down the hall... bam, there she is. Anyone want a free cat?

*As per my previous post, I did not shoot directly towards the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment