Friday, March 5, 2010

Confession Time





FAIL


I don't know how it happened, but tonight I did not get a picture. Apparently. I really thought I had taken one, but there just isn't one on my sd card with today's date. I remember everything I did today. I went downtown for lunch and ate at Maria's. Then after work Scott and I ordered our favorite Domino's Pizza and Wendy, Marshall, Dillon & Jacob stopped by to visit with us on their way home from the mall. And I swear I took a picture of Jacob. I always take a picture of Jacob. It just doesn't make any sense that I don't have one. I'm pretty sure I clearly remember picking up my camera. But alas, no picture exists. And I didn't realize it until days later (yes, I ninja the post date so everything seems to be posted the day it was taken even though it's not) so now it's too late. I just gotta leave this one blank.

And while I'm confessing, I feel like I should also admit that my photo from January 18th was not actually taken until the 19th. That night I simply went about my day, went to bed and never once thought about taking a picture. The next morning I realized it instantly so I snapped a photo and pretended it never happened. But it was bugging me that I covered it up and now with this obvious failure, I had to come clean. Guess I'm not able to commit to doing something everyday after all. But I bet I don't miss very many more this year.

2 comments:

  1. Don't be too hard on yourself! Missing 2 days is not that bad at all. Plus, you just forgot - it's not like you were trying to avoid doing it. Keep up the good work - I am super proud of you and LOVE this project of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are doing a great job of keeping up with your photo blog. I have started a blog several times and quit after like the second post! As long as you keep posting when you can I am happy, because I seem to find myself always checking to see if you have posted anything new.....I guess Im a stalker.

    ReplyDelete