Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hanging With My Homies


Tonight I went out with my friends DJ & Jordi for a relaxing evening of friendship and conversation. We started out by stuffing ourselves at Colton's Steakhouse and then topped our meal off by driving downtown and chilling out at the Mudhouse for a while. Unfortunately the crazy Missouri weather started throwing sleet and snow at us pretty quickly so we didn't get to walk around downtown and see the sites. Instead we made a quick trip to the mall to visit Hot Topic where I buried myself even further into my nerdiness by purchasing a World of Warcraft Alliance pin back button. Then we headed back to their house and continued to crack each other up until I realized the snow was starting to become a hazard. I snapped a quick photo with my Droid cellphone of my two buds and headed home. So Jordi this is for you... you finally made it into my photo a day blog. And your adorable puppy Sadie too.

1 comment:

  1. Success! I finally made it on here! I am so thrilled. My dog looks a little evil though! Thanks for the fun times Kristy! Can't wait to get together again - in the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete