Saturday, September 11, 2010

September Is Super Busy

There are a lot of events in September in both my families. My mom and dad's wedding anniversary is Sept. 2, my brother Chuck and his wife's anniversary is on Sept. 5, my niece Jessica's birthday is Sept. 4th and my twin nephews, Marshall and Dillon, share my birthday on Sept. 15th. But aside from all that we also celebrate birthdays for my uncle Randy and my cousins Lori, Cindy, Max, Austin and Tyrek. I really hope I didn't leave anyone out in that list. There's just so many I don't know if I have them all memorized. Tonight we had a September Birthday hot dog roast at Grandma Beeson's house. We played games, roasted hot dogs, had some cake... but mostly we got eaten alive by gigantic mosquitoes. Anyway, here's Marshall & Dillon getting ready to blow out candles on a cake. They are 14 now (or will be on Wednesday). Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment