Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Car Has The Cancer

Ignore the whatever-that-is crap that is splattered on the glass there and bring your attention to the check engine light that tells me my poor baby is sick. Actually, I can't decide if my car has the lung cancer or just a severe sinus infection. Either way it has something to do with the catalyst efficiency system, which is the air system, which is why I think it's related to the lungs or breathing in some way. Poor little guy has been sick for a few weeks but I'm just now starting to see how his liquid intake has began rapidly increasing (burning gas like crazy these days) and it's starting to impact my checkbook. So, I've made an appointment for Sept. 24th to get the issue fixed. Sure wish there was a co-pay like there is on my human insurance, but alas, there is not.

*I actually haven't decided whether my car is a boy or a girl, even though I referred to it as a boy in this post. Anyone out there good at determining the sex of a Pontiac Torrent?

3 comments:

  1. our van is a boy (Vincent VanGo) and my car is a girl (Lucy..cuz she's a saucy little redhead). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And how does this information help me?

    ReplyDelete