Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Little Progress

Well I've gotten a start on decorating the cube, but it's nowhere near being complete. I have decided I'm going to take advantage of the metal support beam on my right side by the window and I have already attached a small magnetized cork board to it. As long as no one tells me I'm not allowed to use the pole, I will find more cool stuff to put there.

I've decided I'm going to decorate my cube with pieces of pop culture that are favorites of mine. But, I want the items to be smallish. Like figurines under 6" or pictures no larger than postcard size. I would prefer pics out of magazines, books, etc. so I can pin them up on the walls. If anyone has anything they wanna donate to me for decorating, here's a list of things I love: Wizard of Oz, Futurama, Dr. Who, Ghostbusters (would love to have a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man), Star Wars (especially R2D2), SpongeBob, the Muppets, World of Warcraft. Or anything else you may have lying around that you think I'd love.

2 comments:

  1. it's getting colorful already! yay! i like the candy jars! one has suckers..what's in the other one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite mints... Wint-o-green LifeSavers. I decorated the mint jar myself. It was real rough placing those self-adhesive foam flowers. Lol.

    ReplyDelete