Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Brother, The Dog Whisperer

The Henderson family reunion was today and since I hadn't been to one in SEVERAL years, I decided to tag along with Mom & Dad. Chuck and the kids followed behind us and we took off down the road for Snowdale State Park in Pryor, Oklahoma. It's a pretty little area right on the lake and we had a decent number of relatives show up. They all brought lots of yummy food so that was a bonus. One of my distant cousins had a couple of dogs with him who liked to play fetch and after we ate Chuck decided he'd throw the stick a few times. It didn't take him long to discover that you have to have 2 sticks to play fetch with this dog because he won't turn loose of one until you throw another one.

After we left the reunion, I spent the night with Chuck & Ruthie and the kids. It was a good family day.

No comments:

Post a Comment