Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Wedding, Part 1

This weekend my amazing cousin Sabrina is getting married to a wonderful man named Todd. This is big news in the family because Sabrina is everyone's favorite. She's just so sweet and always does more for us than she needs to. She just doesn't have a bad bone in her body, so we are all extremely excited about her new happiness and upcoming wedding. I'm so excited that I've come down to Cassville a few days early so that I can offer my help with the preparations while also documenting the whole affair. This is Thursday night, the wedding is on Saturday. As you can see, the bride is attempting to use tulle to make some bows... and she doesn't quite have it figured out yet. See, this is where I should be helping. But it's more fun to make fun of her and take pictures of her confusion. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment