Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Cinco De Mayo

I don't normally pay much attention to Cinco De Mayo, but for some reason I got a wild hair tonight and thought it would be a good idea to go out and have a drink or two. Scott and Kim agreed so we headed over to Parlor 88. None of us had ever been there but I have heard some really good reviews. And I am so glad we checked it out. It's my new favorite place to have a drink. For one, they have a huge drink menu which includes 88 martinis, 88 wines and 88 beers. They also have frozen ice cream drinks, and hot coffee drinks. And other stuff in between. Second, they are not shy with their alcohol. I ordered a strawberry mojito to begin with and it was one of the strongest drinks I've ever had at a bar. Totally worth the money. We sat out on the patio and it was just such a relaxing atmosphere. I love this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment