Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Incredible Pizza

I FINALLY went to Incredible Pizza for the first time tonight. I've been wanting to check it out since it first hit town years ago, but had never had the opportunity. Until Jordi invited me to go with her and Cordell tonight before our planned Silver Dollar City trip tomorrow. The pizza buffet was really good, the different places to sit were neat. And of course they have ice cream... AWESOME! I was disappointed to discover they only had 1 pinball machine and it wasn't working. I love pinball. But I had fun playing skee ball, guitar hero and all the other games. Also got to watch Jordi and Cordell try to play Dance Dance Revolution... and fail. Ha, it was so cute. In fact, I had so much fun I totally forgot to take my photo of the day while I was there and had to settle for a cell phone pic of my game card. Close enough. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment