Tuesday, April 27, 2010

St. Louis Roadtrip


This morning I was sitting around, bored, and decided I needed to do something exciting. So I got out of my recliner and drove to St. Louis to visit James and Travis. Unemployment is awesome. When I got there they told me they were gonna take me out to eat, so I dumped my overnight bag and my camera in their floor and hopped in their car. After stuffing ourselves on mongolian grilled food and sushi, the boys drove me downtown near the arch to show me a cute little park that's been created since the city has started working on cleaning up the area. Remember the part where I said I dumped my bag and camera in their floor? Yeah, you get crappy cell phone pics of downtown. But the park was awesome. The picture above is one of those water fountains that are made for you to walk through and at night it's all lit up with different colored lights. So pretty. If you're interested, here's a 1 minute video of the fountain in action.

Here's a few other random pics from my cell phone that night.



1 comment: