Friday, April 9, 2010

Silver Dollar City


I have a serious infatuation with Silver Dollar City currently. I mean, I've always loved the park and have great memories of going there absolutely hundreds of times during and since my childhood. But this year, I'm determined to enjoy the place more than I already previously have. I attended opening day this year on March 18th and today went back for my second visit. This time with Missy and Jacob. I had to take them to the giant rocking chair and get a picture. Poor little Jacob was teething, so he's not smiling as much as normal. But we spent all day there and the little guy also never fussed or cried at all. He did great in the saloon show and on the train ride, everywhere. I was so proud of him. I can't wait until he gets a bit older and gets to ride the rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment