Monday, April 5, 2010

Scott's Easter Basket


So yesterday was Easter and you probably noticed that I didn't post any Easter pics. Which is a shame because I love taking pics of Easter Egg hunts. The bright colors, the excitement, the beautiful spring weather. I always look forward to an Easter celebration. But this year I spent Easter in the ER with Chuck. The poor guy was sicker than sick. He'd been really sick for a few days already, but Sunday brought a fever of over 103. Turned out to be a severe kidney infection. He had a couple of IV's in the hospital to re-hydrate him and to get some antibiotics in him. Poor guy. I felt really bad for him.

So anyway, I missed Easter. No big deal, I'm not complaining because I was more worried about Chuck than anything else. But when I got home late last night I was glad to see that Scott had an Easter basket from his mom sitting out on the table. Not because I needed the candy, but because I had some of the bright Easter colors to photograph.

1 comment:

  1. Easter candy is the damn devil. I can't stop eating it!!

    ReplyDelete