Thursday, April 8, 2010

Redbuds In Bloom


I am becoming very addicted to taking pictures with my Droid. I seriously have to force myself not to post too many Droid pics on this blog and to pick up my Nikon to do some shooting. I use the app "Camera FX" on the Droid and it has different filters and effects you can apply to the photo as you take it. I'm having a lot of fun playing around with it. And since it's a 5 MP camera it takes really decent pictures. I snapped this one today in the parking lot of Lola's Pasteries & Eatery in Nixa as I was meeting some of my old co-workers for lunch. I parked right next to this redbud and thought it was so pretty.

I also took a second shot with a different filter.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty - I likey! The first one is really cool!

    ReplyDelete