Monday, February 8, 2010

SURPRISE !!!


Yep, more snow.

Okay, now that you've gotten that eye rolling out of your system, let me explain. I do realize it's a boring picture of basically nothing and you've already seen way too many snow pictures here from me. But, a big part of this project is the commitment to actually take a picture every day. Forcing myself to stick to my guns regardless of how tired I may be or how inconvenient it is. This picture was taken after I had already gone to bed and as I lay there thinking about my day I realized I had not taken a picture yet. So I got up and took a picture of something. Anything. Because I promised myself I would. There will be more days like this I'm sure. Days when I don't feel good. Or forget to take my camera with me. Or just get busy and never think about it. And when those days happen, you will get these stupid random images. Of snow. Or my shoe. Or whatever. And when you do, know that it means I am hanging in there and keeping my commitment.

2 comments:

  1. Proud of you for sticking to it! Good job and I love pics of snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew this project would eventually feel like a chore. I'm just amazed at how quickly that seems to be happening.

    ReplyDelete