Monday, February 1, 2010

Jacob's First Visit To Hooters


Isn't he cute? Look at the way he's checking out that blonde. He definitely is all boy. Everytime our waitress leaves the table he watches her go. And not only was it Jacob's first time but me, Emma & Kyle had never been before either. Look at that pile of hotwings on the table. Yummy, we chowed down on those things.

What's that? You're confused because you don't see any pictures of Hooters? Maybe that's because MY STUPID CAMERA WOULD NOT WORK THE WHOLE TIME I WAS FREAKING THERE. It would not focus no matter what I tried. It just kept making a noise like it was trying to focus but nothing was happening. So when Jacob got to get his picture taken with about 5 Hooter's girls, I missed it. I had a similar problem a few days ago with my camera, but I assumed it was a weak battery and had made sure I charged the battery that night. Now I know it wasn't a battery issue because I've only taken like 10 pics since I let it charge.

So instead of seeing Jacob check out the hot blonde, you get to see that after I googled it the camera is now working fine. Several websites suggested it may be caused by dust inside the lens or the lens being loose and not secure. I just took the lens off and blew out the inside then secured the lens and somewhere between those two things it is now working.

Luckily, a few people got some cell phone pics so that you could actually see Jacob at Hooters.

No comments:

Post a Comment