Sunday, February 7, 2010

Saints Win The Superbowl!


When I got home this afternoon to get ready for the big game I discovered Scott had layed out a great looking snack table for us. He had all the bases covered: mini corn dogs, pizza rolls and ranch dressing, chips and cheesy bean dip, oreo cookies. Yum.

Also, I was rooting for the Saints the whole time. Not because they were the underdogs. Not because I don't like the Colts. (I actually love Manning). I have simply loved the Saints for years. And I'm a fan of both Reggie Bush and Jeremy Shockey pre-Saints. It sure was a great night.

4 comments:

  1. Dang, if I would have known you had all that great food. I would have came to your house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally should have. We had way too much food and needed help eating it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute footballs on the dip! Did you make that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the food (and consequently the food decorations) was courtesy of Scott.

    ReplyDelete